[Healeys] Gen. David Petraeus

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Gen. David Petraeus
From: "Don Newman" <dnewman2@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 14:12:37 -0800
Ran across this in my winter USAA  magazine.

We embodied the old military clichi of having to have the hot sports car,
she says, reminiscing about the red Jensen-Healey convertible they drove
away in after her husbands graduation from West Point in 1974. It was one
of those dream cars, but it also cost us a ton of money

The proud owners and USAA members took the snazzy car to their post in
Italy, where it spent long hours at the repair shop.
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html