Re: [Healeys] Pennsylvania

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Pennsylvania
From: "Carr&Edwards" <scvc70@epix.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 11:21:16 -0500
Perry --

"... a couple Healeys in the Pittsburgh area..."   -- you've finally given
us a hint as to what part of the state you're settling in!  We've got some
great Healey roads here; if you decide to take a scenic trip eastbound on US
Route 6, all of us in the British Car Club of Northeast Pa. will be glad to
welcome you (especially if you pick the weekend of our annual show).

Just prepare yourself (mentally & physically) for the climate change -- by
Thursday it's supposed to be above freezing here for the first time in 3
weeks....  (Pittsburgh's been just a bit warmer.)

Sarah Carr
BN1 in PA (the COLD Endless Mountains)