[Healeys] Frame repair (dents)

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Frame repair (dents)
From: caddi5@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 13:03:41 +0000 (UTC)
Hello,

I am trying to figure out the best way to pull out the MANY dents on the
underside of my frame. I have tried an Eastwood stud gun (does not work, studs
pull off)  I measured my frame using the factory specs.....it is within 1/16
inch or so on all measurements.  But I have a couple major hits  ,many smaller
dents and the usual dents in the front and rear cross members from improper use
of a jack.   Any ideas ,do's and don'ts, methods,etc.  would be greatly
appreciated. The PO must have hit every rock,curb,parking block in his
way......the frame has no rust issues and appears in great shape (other than
all the dents)
Thanks
Mitch
1959  BN4