Re: [Healeys] How's the New Year going

To: Editorgary@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] How's the New Year going
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 18:11:23 -0800
Gary,

Yes,  it's all because of insensitive, politically incorrect folks like us
refuse to have our archaic, pollution belching old cars crushed and buy
Hybrids instead... or maybe not.  I say we tell the Chinese, Indians and the
rest of the emerging countries to to drive electric cars and I'll just keep
driving my Austin Healeysaurous ;-^)

Curt