Re: [Healeys] 3.54 differential questions

To: "'rjhco'" <rjh@hockertlaw.us>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 3.54 differential questions
From: "PG" <britishcars@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 16:58:06 -0800
Interesting.....did you modify the electric override so that Overdrive works
in second gear also?

I guess the only downside is remembering not to go into reverse as the
override prevents that also.

The challenge with 4:11 is that you really have no more need for the first
gear...which can't be used in events anyways because of the lack of syncro.

Paul