[Healeys] Nice Black on Yellow CA Plate for early AH..

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Nice Black on Yellow CA Plate for early AH..
From: Robert Blair <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 13:21:51 -0800 (PST)
All, There is a nice set of early black on yellow plates [AAH690] for sale on
ebay that would look great on an ealy AH - link below.  CA law allows you to
use these plates now by simply trading in your newer plates and using original
period plates that align with your AH's YOM - for yellow/black this would be
54 to 62.  63 started the yellow on black plates.

I have used this process with the CA DMV and it is simple with minimal
paperwork - providing the period plate you wish to use on the car is NO LONGER
on the DMV computer.  AAH690 is apparently NOT on the computer, and so are
usable now.

I have yellow on black plate SYS900 on my 65 BJ8.  Visually way better than a
modern plate.

Minimal extra fees per year.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360330380198&ssPageName=ST
RK:MEWAX:IT