Re: [Healeys] Sent in my money, got no magazine,

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Sent in my money, got no magazine,
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 01:31:54 EST
In a message dated 1/22/11 7:49:01 PM, healeys-request@autox.team.net
writes:

> I renewed my subscription last summer and still haven't received mine
> or the past issues.  Hopefully they will see this and contact me or at
> least respond to my 2 prior emails.

Olin, Who did you e-mail? If you have a question about your membership, you
need to contact the membership director, Sean Kochaniewicz,
skochaniewicz@yahoo.com. If you don't get a response, then contact Mark
Schneider,
mandmschneider@comcast.net. No reason not to get the magazine that you're
paying
money for, regardless of where the problem may be (what kind of a Healey does
your mailman drive?)
Gary
p.s. Don't get too spoiled by those plastic bags; that was done so that the
calendar and the jan-feb issue could be mailed together to save postage.
The fact that everyone is getting theirs about the same time says that the
system works better when the magazines are mailed from Denver instead of
Oakland.
Cheers
Gary
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html