[Healeys] trafficator questions

Subject: [Healeys] trafficator questions
From: eyera3 at gmail.com (I Erbs)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 21:30:26 -0800
I have a non-adjustable steering column on my BT7
The control head broke 10 years ago and I removed it. It was rebuilt by Vic
Right about 6 years ago. I removed the stator tube last year.
so my questions:
tube goes through steering column and locks at the bottom of the steering
box.
Ok, so my question...
how does the control head attach? Does it screw to the top plate of the
stator tube?
is just held in place by the steering wheel set screws?
how is it aligned to remain facing up, with the turn signal arm at the top?
I can send photos of the bottom of my control head to anyone if it will help
with answers
Lastly, anyone have an extra cancelling ring? Mine has gone awol and I hate
to pay moss $50.00 for one
.

Thanks

--