[Healeys] New England Body Shop

Subject: [Healeys] New England Body Shop
From: info at atteanlodge.com (Attean Lake Lodge)
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 11:10:43 -0500
?Hi List,

I have taken the "rolling chassis" route with my BJ8 restoration, the engine,
complete drive train, wiring, plumbing, etc; etc; is all installed. Now it is
time to install the front shroud and fenders and do a complete paint job,
neither the shroud or fenders have been on this car previously. I am wondering
if any of you know of a quality body/restoration shop in the New England
States that hopefully has had experience putting healeys together? Also what
kind of money I might be looking at to do the work? Thanks as always.

Brad Holden
Jackman, Maine