[Healeys] generator update

Subject: [Healeys] generator update
From: stmiller96 at hotmail.com (S and T Miller)
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 14:20:30 -0500
I managed to make a usable generator out of the 100-4 generator and the
100-6.

Something interesting I did notice:  The 100-4 generator pulley is a smaller
diameter and is solid.  The 100-6, 1957 generator pulley is solid with two
holes for pulley removal.  The 100-6, 1959 generator pulley is a "three spoke"
design.  Other six cylinder generators I've seen before typically have the
solid pulley with the two holes.  I looked in the concours standards, but
didn't see anything detailing the pulleys.

The Millers
"British Car Nuts"

1957 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 35299

1959 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 77219

1964 MGB 40841

1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite AN5 34351

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test
drive."