[Healeys] looking for HBT7L-11948

Subject: [Healeys] looking for HBT7L-11948
From: rchaskell at earthlink.net (Bob Haskell)
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 14:28:46 -0500
Listers,

Dick Alkire is looking for a Healey he bought new in 1960.  If you have
any information on the car, please get in touch with him.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar
http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php

Dick's message:

I need your help. I'm interested in locating an Austin-Healey 3000
HBT7L/11948 that I bought from the Donald Healey Motor Co in 1960 while
I was stationed with the USAF in England. I shipped the car to the US
March 1961. I have pictures taken in England, Scotland and original
paperwork. If you own this car,I have other information that that might
interest you. Thank you,  Richard Alkire Dayton,OH Ph. (937) 890-1068
e-mail djalkire at att.net