[Healeys] BJ7 hardware

Subject: [Healeys] BJ7 hardware
From: mslechta at chartermi.net (Mike Slechta)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 16:11:08 -0600
Bob ~ I've had some incredible plating done by:  The Chrome Shop, 565 Olde
Midway Rd., Menasha, WI 54952.  Steve Campbell @ 920-727-9444 is the person
that I have always talked to.  I always call ahead & tell him what I have &
get a good date to take it to him.  He has always had my stuff done when he
said he would.  Not cheap, but you get what you pay for.
Also, Motorsport Powdercoating, 4152 Industrial Court, Delavan, WI does good
Ceramic (HPC) Coating.  Tim Dieball @ 262-740-2030 is the person to talk to.
I've never had do any coating, but I've seen a lot of their work & that is
where I'll take my next job.  Not sure if they do small stuff tho, it's worth
a call.
Where in the Midwest are you from?  I'm in WI, near Madison.
Hope this can help you,     Mike Slechta