[Healeys] Moss rear fenders

Subject: [Healeys] Moss rear fenders
From: caddi5 at comcast.net (caddi5 at comcast.net)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 14:39:33 +0000 (UTC)
Hello everyone,

I am still pulling dents out of my frame (thanks to everyone that gave me ideas
on how to do it) its a slow process but it is working...........Anyway I have
found a set of rear  fenders and a trunk  lid ,they have never been installed
and were bought at least 5 -? years ago from Moss they are painted black primer
and were made in England. I have not seen them as they are located 700 miles
away. My question is ......I have read there is a fitting problem with these
,does anyone have experience with these that could explain what the issues are
? what to look for? etc.etc.   Also what is a reasonable price to pay ....I
have been looking for original fenders for a long time,but the ones I find have
many issues as well (rust,etc.)

Regards,
Mitch
1959  bn4