[Healeys] Fwd: Navy Pilots are #1

Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: Navy Pilots are #1
From: shop at justbrits.com (Shop at " Just Brits ")
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 12:25:28 -0600
<< It's a hoax: >>

AND as every body was TOLD upon acceptance to the List,
NO [as in ZERO] attachments or 'embedding' or "inserts"
allowed !!

'Course reading IS a 'lost art' <G> !!
If anybody [and there a a few Healeys List Members] wishes
to do that sort of mail, feel free to join my "Joke List"
[ 9issa ].  98.7 Members are LBCers <G>.  Started as a Tech List
which allowed 'attachments', etc. but slowly "evolved" to it's
present usage.  LOL

There ARE however, occasionally some "Picture Tech Questions".

Just write me direct if you would like to sign up.  Works EXACTLY
like MJB's AutoX Lists.