[Healeys] Dorman plug

Subject: [Healeys] Dorman plug
From: shop at justbrits.com (Shop at " Just Brits ")
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 19:24:26 -0600
<< I just came across this article. Wow lots of mods on this engine.
They strapped the core plugs! Last photo on bottom right.
 http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/variants/vt104g2.htm >>

On Barney's Site [ above link ] go to his Home Page and in the
Left Hand use the link for "Brit Run to The Sun".  For LBCers it is
one of the best 'reads' on the Net !!!  Our own Michael Oritt is
the closest Healeyer I can think of OH that somewhat equals
Barney's "tale" <VBG> !!!!!

And Tracey, if you think "strapping the core plugs" is 'interesting'
[which Barney has been doing a very long time!!], you ain't seen
nuttin' yet !!!   LOL

ENJOY folks !!