[Healeys] AH Magazine

Subject: [Healeys] AH Magazine
From: jeff.eakin at comcast.net (Jeff Eakin)
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 22:01:44 -0700
Glad everyone liked the intact and unwrinkled Austin Healey Magazine that
arrived in your mailboxes last week. Poly-bagging them seemed like a
no-brainer for my first issue. We'll keep doing it. Plus we saved a ton on
postage by combining the Jan/Feb issue and the 2011 calendar. It would be
greatly appreciated if everyone would help me with this new job by providing
content, articles, photos, nostalgia, and anything else that will add to the
magazine and be of interest to our readers.
Regards, Jeff Eakin
Editor: Austin Healey Magazine
jeff.eakin at comcast.net
3Remember - It's Your Club2