[Healeys] Weekend issue

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Weekend issue
From: Austin Healey <pajtamuvek@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 13:33:45 +0100
Hi,

Last week I had an exprience I would like to share with You.

I had a trip to the UK and had been to AH4H at Rugby. For some unfortunate
reasons I could only arrive late afternoon around 4 o' clock. My order was
very complicated with some part exchange parts and many things to
correct/alter/add. All in all, it took nearly 3 hours to finish. The staff
at AH4H led by Mike, were all the way patient and very kind with me,
although I think I forced them to do a lot of overtime. At the end it was
soo late, that I though it would be better to sleep in Rugby rather then
driving back to London. They topped their perfomance with finding and
organising a bed and breakfast for me.

All I can say, they are real Gentlemen!

Gergo
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html