Re: [Healeys] How to adjust the steering angle

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] How to adjust the steering angle
From: Austin Healey <pajtamuvek@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 12:12:25 +0100
I have just worked on the steering box. I have found that the steering lever
can be mounted on the shaft in 4 positions. Although a 180 degee
missposition is rather unlikely, a 90 degree may not be. Soo if You hav
worked on the box recetly and took the lever off, it may be in a bad
position.
Just an idea though.

Gergo