Re: [Healeys] Fw: Vredestein Sprint Classic

To: Bob Yule <autofarm@cyg.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: Vredestein Sprint Classic
From: Michael Oritt <michael.oritt@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 08:16:08 -0500
I am going to need to replace the tires on my 100--Michelin zX 175's--pretty
soon and am still hoping to find some tires that have a "tall"aspect  I have
never cared for the appearance of "short, fat" tires on any Healey,
especially early ones.  Aside from esthetics the little bit of extra ground
clearance never hurt.  FWIW I have 60-spoke wires.  Any recommendations will
be appreciated.

Best--Michael Oritt