Re: [Healeys] Healey 100 Dash Color???

To: <Editorgary@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey 100 Dash Color???
From: "Rich Chrysler" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 22:12:42 -0500
As Curt suggested, the car was obviously Spruce Green so the dash would also
have been Spruce Green. That colour on the dash is simply somebody's whim at
some time in the car's remote past. I'd sure like to get any of her numbers
for the Hundred Registry if possible. The chassis number tag may still be on
the left frame rail straight down from the distributor. Body numbers could
be checked in all the usual places too. It's certainly a BN1 built before
the unified numbers kicked in. She's also before mid July '54 with the early
tonneau cover front corner Tenax studs, the flat pressed hub of the spare
wheel, and a few other clues.

Rich