Re: [Healeys] Vredestein Sprint Classic - AH tire choice

To: Tadeusz Malkiewicz <Tadeusz.Malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Vredestein Sprint Classic - AH tire choice
From: Michael Oritt <michael.oritt@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 11:51:56 -0500
Tadek--

I am looking to replace the zX Michelins on my BN1 and so far my options
seem limited to either a 185 or 165 Vred with varying opinions from
seemingly knowledgable folks as to whether or not the larger tire will fit
the front wheel openings.  Certainly any reports on tires are going to be
largely empirical but nevertheless useful, esp as regards issues of fit as
we have so few choices in the US.

I had XAS's on a BMW 530 years back and thought they were wonderful
tires--if you can get them on your Healey I would be interested in knowing
how you like them.

Best--Michael Oritt