[Healeys] London visit

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] London visit
From: warthodson@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 11:11:33 -0500
Four of us (2 couples) will be in London May 16-19, 2011. We would appreciate
your suggestions on where to stay. Is there such a thing as a "relatively"
inexpensive lodging that would still be convenient to the public
transportation system, a little more charm that a new, modern hotel & located
in a area that would be safe to walk around in at night? Concerning price, we
just started looking & don't know what is realistic. We are interested in
clean, safe, private baths, charm, but not plush or exclusive. If it could be
proven that DMH slept there that would be nice, too.
Gary Hodson
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html