[Healeys] Le Mans kit

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Le Mans kit
From: gene stigen <gstigen@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 18:29:29 -0800
 I agree with Rich in that early 100's fitted w/Le Mans mods are unique &
deserve a special attention. I have the original brochure-Austin-Healey
Hundred(Model B.N.1.),Special Equipment and Tuning Instructions.It states that
this kit was fitted to the Austin-Healey cars that completed the Le Mans 24
hour race of 1953. IMO there are many parts & bits on this kit that even the
factory 100M's were not equipped with!Such as:special axles& o/d,springs  fuel
pumps,25 gallon tanks,Alfin brake drums part#&H1719,Aero Screens etc. By the
way,it also recommends for racing the following items are removed:bumpers
windscreen hood tools heater & radio &wipers. Cute Huh?? cheers Geno. PS wish
my "53 had all these parts
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html