[Healeys] 100M Luggage Capacity

Subject: [Healeys] 100M Luggage Capacity
From: michael.oritt at gmail.com (Michael Oritt)
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 19:48:19 -0500
Bob--

A two seater has oodles of room in the boot for carry-on or smaller bags so
long  as they are soft-sided. You could probably get one rigid CO bag in but
certainly not two.  There is also a fair amount of storage behind the seats
for smaller items so long as the top is up.  If your stuff will fit in two
rolling carry-ons why not consider buying some cheap nylon bags when over
there and re-stowing your stuff.

Best--Michael Oritt