[Healeys] FW: Check it out

Subject: [Healeys] FW: Check it out
From: greylinn at ozemail.com.au (Peter & Veronica)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 13:29:15 +1000
What you saw there was in Toowoomba, about 200km west of Brisbane. We had
the Oz national rally there 4 years ago!

Have a look at this too - the shed at about 55 sec is owned by one of our
members. Luckily he didn't have any of his Healeys in there - just a few
spares. His tractor, a Bedford truck and loads of Landrover stuff went under
though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mni56emPfo

Cheers

Peter Linn