[Healeys] Instrument Bezels

Subject: [Healeys] Instrument Bezels
From: coudesluijs at chello.nl (Oudesluys)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 08:05:24 +0100
Just bend back the  tabs back a bit and carefully lift the bezel from
the glass it is stuck to by a disintegrating rubber foam ring, then
twist with a fair bit of force.
It is easier to get new bezels, re chroming would be rather expensive.
They come in full V or half V versions. The half round bezels are not
available anymore. You can find suppliers by Googling or through
ebay.co.uk. In general it is useless to fit new seals , unless you plan
to drive open topped in the rain. I leave the seals out to have some air
circulation to prevent misting up the glass.
I have the small bezels in my famous boxes.
Kees Oudesluijs

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
coudesluijs.vcf]