[Healeys] Restoring update

Subject: [Healeys] Restoring update
From: eyera3 at gmail.com (I Erbs)
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 13:58:46 -0900
Trailered my car home today.  My buddy needs garage space to complete a 40
Chevy 2 door hot rod for the Portland,OR hot rod and roadster show next
month.
Smittey 5 speed is in, bonnet and boot are on, rally rear bumpers fitted.
While under my watch we will install new wire harness, replace front rotors
and pads, replace motor mounts and detail rear axel, brake lines and hand
brake bits.  I need to replace e break handle. And make changes to tranny
tunnel for center shift position.  Any one know where I can get just the
tunnel carpet in blue?  I have the sideshift carpet set.
It's Erbs
DIGS-4 Solutions
Portland, OR

sent from my Droid, please excuse typos and random self corrections because
my phone has It's own ideas about what word I meant to write