[Healeys] offers of computer stuff for sale. non Healey delete if offend

Subject: [Healeys] offers of computer stuff for sale. non Healey delete if offended
From: eyera3 at gmail.com (I Erbs)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 11:04:43 -0800
Forgive me if this inappropriate. But I have recently left my position
as a public school teacher (laid off 5 times in 18 years due to budget
cuts) to try and build a computer consultancy business.
I have a number of custom PC systems for sale, Plus new copies of
Windows Vista for sale.
Please contact me off list if you have a want/need of a new system.
This is a one time post and I will not do this again.
Just trying to fund the completion of my Healey Restoration, so I
guess this is my Healey connection with this email.

Thanks, please do not flame me, as I said, this is a one time post

Ira Erbs
DIGS-4 SOLUTIONS
IT CONSULTANTS
Portland, OR