Re: [Healeys] WSM Healey

To: <pennell@cox.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] WSM Healey
From: "Peter & Veronica" <greylinn@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 10:53:47 +1000
G'day Keith

The Jamaican was a fibreglass body made by Fiberfab in the States. The WSM
was a one-off aluminium job by Wilson-Spratt Motors in the UK. I had some
correspondence with Tony Wilson-Spratt (son of the builder) some years ago
when he contacted me after he saw photos of the Ward Special (there are
distinct similarities in styling and provenance) I hadn't heard of the WSM
3000 at the time. Tony was trying to buy back the car which had sat for
years in less than ideal conditions, but the owner wouldn't sell. I've just
emailed Tony to see if it was he who stumped up the Stg45k to buy it!

Cheers

Peter Linn
Brisbane Oz
BN1 Ward Special coupe