Re: [Healeys] Hardtop Plexiglass Dome

To: Peter Svilans <peter.svilans@rogers.com>, "healeys@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hardtop Plexiglass Dome
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 09:29:20 +1100
G'day Peter

I have had the pleasure of driving a few Messerschmitts including a Tiger and
found them one of the most amazing cars I have ever driven. There is a bloke
near me who has a well used one and for his other car he has an Aston Martin
DB4.

Not fast, but I found that all I had to do was to think about turning and
around it would go.

Yes I agree about the plexi dome being a pleasant experience.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia