Re: [Healeys] No Healey content, Tourism New England

To: <healeyguy@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] No Healey content, Tourism New England
From: Jim Lesher <cleona44@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 15:35:46 -0500
John - I believe that rather small car show in Hershey just happens to be
associated with the AACA annual fall meet which includes the world's largest
auto flea market also the preceding week you have the Fall Carlisle Auto flea
market which is about 35 miles from Hershey. I hope you can get away from New
England for a couple of days during that time period. You will definitely not
be disappointed with either of those auto related activities.

jim

> To: healeys@autox.team.net
> Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 11:06:28 -0500
> From: healeyguy@aol.com
> Subject: Re: [Healeys] No Healey content, Tourism New England
>
> John
> Perhaps a visit to a rather small car show in Hershey Pennsylvania on
Saturday