Re: [Healeys] Rotor Bolts, TAKE NOTE

To: bspidell@comcast.net, lapierrem@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Rotor Bolts, TAKE NOTE
From: bighealey3k@aim.com
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 23:07:39 -0400 (EDT)
I'm an original owner of a '67 BJ8 and the rotor bolts are from the backside
and the nuts on the outer side.  As I remember the bolt heads are held from
turning by their proximity to the machined flange on the backside of the hub.
If the bolts turn when torqued, the bolt head points on the flats must be worn
alowing rotation.  Hope this helps.

Larry
'67 BJ8