[Healeys] gullwing motors '53 100 for sale

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] gullwing motors '53 100 for sale
From: DANIEL WILLS <dndwills@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 15:35:13 -0400
Is there anyone in the Astoria area that could check this out at
Gullwing for $34, 750 in "good" conditiion?  I went down once [4 hrs
each way] for one in " excellent " condition and it would hardly get
around the block with a sticking valve, doors that were noticeably
sagging, some frame welding, altogether disappointing. The photos of
course look good.  Maybe it would save me a trip. As a novice I am
trying to acquaint myself with as many as possible as advised by
members.
I know this is asking a lot.

thanks to all,  Dan
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html