[Healeys] Just In Time video clip

To: "'List Healey'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Just In Time video clip
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 19:57:08 -0500
I'm in the process of revisiting the documentary I made back in 1993
entitled "Just In Time. the rediscovery of a Healey Special Test Car". Many
copies of that video were sold over the years.  The video was the automotive
archeological dig of Fred Hunter's 100-S, which proved to have been hiding a
previous identity underneath. It was shot with consumer hi-8 cameras in
August of 1992 (Roger Menadue) and Feb, 1993 (Geoff Healey) at Fourintune.

As I re-edit this, there wlll be a number of new scenes and outtakes that
weren't in the original.

Here's Geoff Healey describing oil usage.

http://youtu.be/wy4TcaXWjJs

When I have the project finished, I'll post something and the video will be
available for sale once again, $20 US vial Paypal. In the meantime, I'll
continue to post some small clips.

WST
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html