[Healeys] No Healey content, Tourism New England

Subject: [Healeys] No Healey content, Tourism New England
From: CAWS52803 at aol.com (CAWS52803 at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 09:32:58 EST
Hi John,
Too bad you weren't here after our Austin-Healey Conclave in the summer of
1991 when I offered a week's tour through New England.  Almost 30 Healeys
toured together.  We started in the historic village of Sturbridge in
Massachusetts and then hit the Mystic Aquarium in Connecticut, then up to
Newport
Rhode Island to see the mansions.  Up to New Hampshire for a ride to the top
of Mt. Washington and a tour on that beautiful Kancamagus Highway.  We broke
up into 3 groups.  The 50s, 60s, & 70s.  Someone asked if this was by age.
No, it was by speed!  Obviously the Bugeyes were in the first group.
Since you have time, you should get the tourist information from the states
you plan to visit.  Maybe one of our listers can help you more there.
Good Luck and enjoy!

Rudy Streng
BN4 & AN5
Lenoir NC