[Healeys] rear muffler

Subject: [Healeys] rear muffler
From: mail at brianspringmann.com (Brian Springmann)
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 09:36:43 -0500
Hey folks,

I cannot seem to find a set of rear mufflers for my 3000.  I don't see the
sense in replacing the entire exhaust with SS when I need only a left rear
muffler. Can anyone provide a lead to a supplier?

I don't usually cheap out on a project.  So if I can get some practical
advice regarding replacing the entire system with Stainless and which
supplier to buy from, I'd appreciate it.  If I go with the SS, I'm seeing
pricing from $800 at VB to $1200 elsewhere.

      Thank you,

Brian Springmann