[Healeys] Cruise Control

Subject: [Healeys] Cruise Control
From: scthomton at yahoo.com (Steve Thomton)
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 06:40:15 -0800 (PST)
I do have it installed and it works great.  Here's a link to my project paper
on the topic.  Lin Rose has a project report on cruise control that I link to
a couple places in my project paper.   Lin's is the vacuum cruise control
version and mine is the electric version of the same product.  Hope this
helps.

http://www.stevesaustinhealey.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&i
d=15:cruise-control&catid=2:projects&Itemid=3

It works great.

Cheers,
Steve Thomton
http://stevesaustinhealey.com