[Healeys] New Plug Wires makes the car GO!

Subject: [Healeys] New Plug Wires makes the car GO!
From: robertlarson at att.net (Bob)
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 09:50:08 -0500
And be kind to your neighbors!!!!

Interference will not only be confined to your vehicle.  So sitting at a
traffic
light you can
bother other vehicles surrounding yours too.  If you are using the vehicle
solely on the track
and need every last bit of spark energy then use solid wires in that controlled
environment.
If your vehicle is a street car please stick with the carbon core cables.

NFI in any cable manufacturer but a personal interest in noise levels as it
effects my "Ham"
radio and also the broadcast, AM, band where I listen to traffic reports in the
New York City
area.

Bob     AKA  K2TK