[Healeys] AHCUSA Mag - arrived intact...

Subject: [Healeys] AHCUSA Mag - arrived intact...
From: robertlarson at att.net (Bob)
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 20:26:14 -0500
Lucky you!!  My Marque magazine arrived minus a large piece of the cover with
the first few
pages creased and damaged.   So I e-mailed for a replacement copy.

Another Healey magazine arrived wrapped and in good shape.

I'll leave it to the accountant types to determine if it is cost effective to
replace a few or
wrap them all.  My preference would be to warp them and fix the problem.

Bob