[Healeys] Front Outer Bearing Cup

Subject: [Healeys] Front Outer Bearing Cup
From: jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net (john spaur)
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 14:14:14 -0700
I recently purchased Timken front wheel bearings and cups from
Applied Industrial Technologies. They are a nationwide distributor
and they had the bearings in stock except one of the bearings was
slightly different than the one specified for a 3000 MKII. The
difference had to do with the radius on the outer bearing where it
contacted the flat washer; I don't think this makes any difference.

I don't know which part number is which, and they maybe Applied part
numbers, but they are:

TIMK 07087 (I think this is the outer cup $27.69 each)
TIMK 07196 (inner cup? 10.43 each)
TIMK LM67048 ($15.13 each)
TIMK LM67010 ($7.33 each)

(408) 436-5464 San Jose, California (I think I dealt with Nancy -
very helpful women!)

http://www.applied.com/

John