[Healeys] gullwing motors '53 100 for sale

Subject: [Healeys] gullwing motors '53 100 for sale
From: richchrysler at quickclic.net (Rich Chrysler)
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 23:59:42 -0400
I can agree with Mike here in most of what he says. The most disturbing
thing to me about the car is the rocker panels and lower edges that scream
to me that it likely needs inner sills, the ends of the outriggers,
certainly the bottom 6 inches of all body panels all around, bottoms of door
shut pillars and possibly bottoms of hinge pillars.
I would never want to lay out the asking price and then be faced with
starting to rectify all that, paint redo because of metal repairs, etc. plus
all the interior and soft trim, plus, plus.
For what that car likely needs, I would want to start with under 20K
invested in it, then take it from there.

Rich