[Healeys] hydrogen cars

Subject: [Healeys] hydrogen cars
From: tld6008 at mchsi.com (Tim Davis BN7)
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 21:12:13 -0500 (CDT)
Its not possible just a bunch of BS.

Tim Davis BN7

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Ewald" <richard.ewald at gmail.com>
To: "Frederich Ficke" <jagwarman at gmail.com>
Cc: healeys at autox.team.net
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 8:21:48 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: [Healeys] hydrogen cars

Something I have never understood about people wanting to disassociate water
into Hydrogen and Oxygen using the alternator in a car, and then burn it and
claim great MPG improvements.
How is this possible?
Explain please.

Also BTW Hydrogen is not 50 times lighter than Helium.  Hydrogen has an
atomic weight of 1.0079.  Helium has an atomic weight of 4.0026.  If you
want something that is 50 times heavier than Hydrogen it would be Vanadium a
metal with an atomic weight of 50.942.
Rick

Healeys at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html