[Healeys] Just one club? In this Country?

Subject: [Healeys] Just one club? In this Country?
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 16:33:27 +0000 (UTC)
Seems to me, the more clubs the better; just shows how much passion--as
evidenced by the contention--there is for these great cars. One club would be
like 'one-party' rule in a country, no?

Ain't no law says you can't join more than one, is there?

Bob

--------------------------------
Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA

There are actually three Austin-Healey Clubs in the US.

The Austin-Healey Sports & Touring Club is sort of the Rodney Dangerfield of
the group (no respect).

Check out our new web site at, and download information about this years
Encounter:
http://austin-healey-stc.org/.

Ray Donovan
President