[Healeys] Kunifer in the US

Subject: [Healeys] Kunifer in the US
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 19:50:14 -0700
I bought a complete brake pipe set from Moss on sale a few years ago--they were
cunifer from Automec (where you probably
got yours).

The set didn't come with M/C to reservoir or clutch pipes.  I ordered these
separately from Automec--service was good
and shipping was reasonable.  They might sell you just the pipe.   I haven't
seen cunifer anywhere in the States
(besides Moss).

http://www.mamut.net/automec/

Roberto