[Healeys] Seat belt what?

Subject: [Healeys] Seat belt what?
From: Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com (Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com)
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 20:13:43 +0200
Here in Germany its very strange what they do. Knock-ons with ears on
Austin-Healeys, MGs, Jaguars or other English cars are forbidden, but the ones
used on Mercedes 300SL Gullwings, Ferraris and Lamborghinis are allowed. Maybe
its they have a better lobbying.
Most of my friends and me have the ear one on the cars as police so far does
not put a fine on it. But for MOT inspection we have a set in our local club
which is handed from one to the next who needs them for the MOT test.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----