[Healeys] Low rev missing

Subject: [Healeys] Low rev missing
From: greylinn at ozemail.com.au (Peter & Veronica)
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 13:49:32 +1000
Hi Keith - for the manifold leak possibility, spray instant start around the
intake manifold joints. If the engine speeds up, that's your problem. I have
a compression tester if you need one (but surely you haven't revved it that
hard yet!) Is your vacuum advance take off OK, and is that working properly?
A simple suck on the tube will show if it is.

Cheers

Peter