[Healeys] Great Photo of one of the 1957 Sebring Streamliners

Subject: [Healeys] Great Photo of one of the 1957 Sebring Streamliners
From: derek.c.job at gmail.com (Derek Job)
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 08:39:51 +0200
Patton

Great article and photos.

I updated my website about 6 months ago with some new information about the
Streamliners.

My conclusion is that they were in fact 100S's and special test cars and not
built on 100-Six chassis even though they had 6 cylinder engines..

The explanation for this hypothesis can be found here

http://www.healeysix.net/Streamliners.htm

The original Bonneville '100-Six' streamliner was a special test car and the
three other aluminium bodies were exactly the same and fitted to the Sebring
cars. It also ties in nicely with the 'mystery' piece of aluminium stamped
Racer 25 that is in Bill Piggott's book and explained on my website.

If Joe Jarrick is reading this I would appreciate receiving his thoughts on
this idea.

cheers

Derek