[Healeys] Vredestein 165x15

Subject: [Healeys] Vredestein 165x15
From: jvvmusme at yahoo.com (Jose Vicente Vargas)
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 06:39:33 -0500
I had the same problem and I will fit a 155x15 Vredestein as spare while I
have 185's on the car

The other solution is to keep the 165 without air and have a small air
compressor on the car as Porsche 911's !!!!!

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 31, 2011, at 4:15 AM, Alan Seigrist <healey.nut at gmail.com> wrote:

> Steven -
>
> A couple of thoughts - have you tried putting any of your other tyres in
the
> boot?  Are they all Vredesteins?
>
> If they are all the same tyre, I would recommend getting the standard
Dunlop

http://longstonetyres.co.uk/page/search?searchMethod=term&searchTerm=590+X+15