[Healeys] Off Topic- SanDiego wkend

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Off Topic- SanDiego wkend
From: "Dave Porter" <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 19:42:40 -0600
All,

 Yours truly and a bunch of other bicycle fanciers will congregate at the
Golden Hall (downtown- 3rd and B st) Fri. sat and Sun. I think 10am-6pm to
check out the latest in handmade or otherwise constructed bikes and bits..
If there's no car racing or rallying or showing or just wind in the hair
excuses, drop by and say hello.. I'm pretty sure it's (oops-NOT free and
open to the public.. For $15.00 well the kids are free.

I know I paid a whole lot more for a booth space.. anyway.. and no I'm not
driving the Healey with 8 bikes in the boot..

Hope some of you'll come! Here's their link;
http://www.sandiegocustombicycleshow.com/

Dave

frogeye@porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE