Re: [Healeys] Do Moss point suck or what?

To: "'S and T Miller'" <stmiller96@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Do Moss point suck or what?
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 16:27:25 -0400
That being said, it makes it even more important to buy from a Moss reseller
such as British Car, Ed Kaler or Healey Surgeons to name a few as they
normally test the parts before reselling them. Never had a problem with
anything I have bought from them even though the parts originally came from
Moss.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com